JUDO Ferroclean sludge and air separator. For the removal and flushing of magnetite, iron sludge (Fe₂O₃). Ferroclean integrates an optimized air vent unit, sacrificial magnesium anode rod similar to water tanks to remove oxygen
- Closed loop heating-systems
- Closed loop chilled systems
- Condensate return systems.
- No cartridges and No maintenance costs
- Available for pipe sizes from 2-1/2” to 8” and for flow rates up to 572 USGPM
- Operating temperatures up to 130C (266F)
- Automatic built-in air vent
- Removes magnetite, iron sludge, and oxygen
- Protects pipes, boilers, pumps, cooling towers, regulators, and other mechanical components
- Mechanical component lifetime extension
- Prevents the need for a full glycol exchange
- Installation inline or side stream
- Small footprint
- On a side, stream use it across different system installations for annual cleaning
For Edmonton and surrounding areas, we offer our Ferroclean Skid rental for preventative maintenance cleaning on closed loops.
Please contact us for more information!