The JUDO Mafi Magnetite Filter (iron sludge) removes particles by means of an optimized separation process – an efficient combination of centrifugal separation and the power of three high-performance earth magnets. Magnetic, iron sludge and non-magnetic particles are reliably separated, and heating systems are protected in the best possible way.
MAFI not only removes magnetic sludge and non-magnetic particles but also ensures that air and gas bubbles can escape by an automatic built-in air vent. If trapped, these bubbles would lead to corrosion in the heating system.
Judo Mafi is the perfect side stream magnetite filter for:
- Closed loop heating-systems
- Closed loop chilled systems
- Condensate return systems.
- No cartridges and No maintenance costs
- Available for pipe sizes from ¾” to 1-1/2” and for flow rates up to 17.5 GPM
- Operating temperatures up to 90C (194F)
- Automatic built-in air vent
- Removes magnetite sludge - iron sludge and air
- Protects pipes, boilers, pumps, cooling towers, regulators and other mechanical components
- Component lifetime extension
- Horizontal or vertical pipe connection
- Small footprint