Heifi-Top is a Closed Loop Self Cleaning Back-Washable Sediment Filter with Air Separator and Air Vent For Heating and Cooling Systems. Use it on any non-potable closed loop, replace existing sidestream filters.
For use in heating and cooling systems up to a maximum water temperature of 90C (194F) and up to a maximum water pressure of 150 PSI (1034 kPa).
- For the filtration and removal of all coarse and fine-grained physical impurities and particulate in heating and cooling systems, as well as, for the removal of unwanted oxygen through an integrated air separator and released via a build-in automatic air venting device valve.
- Backwashing is done manually by way of a patented reverse-flow flushing valve.
- Inline installation on small systems or sidestream installation on large systems.
- No cartridges and No maintenance costs
- Manual backwash operation, simply turn and flush, no mess!
- Backwash takes less than a minute, 2 to 4 times a year
- Available for pipe sizes from ¾” to 2” and flow rates up to 35 GPM
- Operating temperatures up to 90C (194F)
- Sludge and air separator all in one
- Removes particles down to 15 microns
- Improves boiler efficiency
- Component lifetime extension
- Horizontal or vertical pipe connection